SEMBALUN RIM & SUMMIT PROGRAM
Trekking Rinjani summit 3D/2N program is very lacking, because climbing is not only a goal of conquest but also as a way for people to enjoy the natural beauty that is in a national park located on the island of Lombok which is very famous for its beautiful beaches and the highest volcano number 2 in this archipelago
The First Day 3D/2N Trekking Rinjani summit
Pick up – Homestay
The first day of pick-up to be taken to the village of Senaru. Because 1 day before climbing is very good to spend the night in the village of Senaru for preparation.
Senaru village besides starting points, there are also 2 well-known waterfall locations: Sendang Gila Waterfall and Tiu Kelep Waterfall which is the most beautiful waterfall on the island of Lombok.
The location of the Sendang Gila waterfall, which is closer to the entrance to the waterfall, is higher than the Tiu Kelep waterfall. So you can do soft trekking 1 day before to the location of the two waterfalls.
The Second Day 3D/2N Trekking Rinjani summit
Senaru Village – Sembalun Lawang – Sembalun Rim
After finishing breakfast. From the hotel we pick up at 7:00 for us to take to Sembalun. The journey from Senaru to Sembalun is approximately 45 minutes.
Before making the climb we will reserve all participants first and then we start the climb from the gate of Geopark Sembalun. Our climb starts at 08:00 am. For our target to arrive at Rim Sembalun, the time we will take is around 6 hours.
Medan’s initial ascent of Sembalun
This means that we have started our climbing position at a height that is high enough at an elevation of about 1,100 m above sea level.
Going through some resting posts prepared by the manager of Rinjani National Park (TNGR) sembalun is a plateau.
For the initial stage, a stop at post 1. We will take it for 2.5 hours. Here we can relax for a moment to take a breath and to take shelter. Our trip at the beginning of the first day’s trekking to summit was not too heavy.
Some terrain conditions are very flat but unfortunately there is no tree where we use to shelter on this track because it is a very wide savanna and is dominated by grass that is green when the rainy season and will appear yellow when the dry season.
Next we proceed to Post 2 with the condition of the road going up a little and some of the flow of the former river flow that there will only be water when it rains or more accurately we might call it not a river but this is the flow of rain water, which is forwarded to the river low in Sembalun village.
With just 30 minutes to go until we arrive at Post 2 to take a rest at all to cook and serve lunch, we arrive here at 11:30 am and we allocate 2 hours to finish resting and having lunch.
Next we will go to Post 3 with a steeper terrain with a slope of 30 degrees and we need 1 hour, to arrive at Post 3, upon arriving here we can take a short break while looking back.
Here we can see a good view. Seeing Sembalun village, which is under the Pergasingan hill, can also see a water holding pond for the purposes of watering the agribusiness project land owned by PT. S K E (Sembalun Kesuna Emas) obtained from drilling underground water.
Then after trekking to summit now we will continue the journey to Rim Sembalun with an estimated take 1 hour to post extra and from Post extra 2 hours until we arrive at Rim Sembalun for the night.
The Third Day 3D/2N Trekking Rinjani summit
Rim Sembalun – Summit – Bawak Nao – Senaru
Then after waking up in the morning the guide and porter already get up to prepare breakfast.
Including preparing warm tea, it is advisable to get up early so that you can watch the morning dawn and the sun rise from the east.
Rinjani summit from Rim Sembalun
At around 7 am we continue the journey down to Sembalun village along the savanna, almost no trees and tricks of the sun will be very stinging.
We did not realize that, because of the vast savanna which was formed beautifully by the ridge of the foot of Mount Rinjani, here there were many post-dismissals.
To rest, similar to the gate post that has been provided by the manager of the Mount Rinjani national park which is intended as a place for resting climbers.
Resting post in Sembalun. Almost no tree in the middle of the savanna
Including the purpose of taking a cooking break for lunch, climbers usually arrived in Sembalun village, targeted at around 2 pm, arrived at Sembalun Lawang, Bawak Nao village on the roadside.
Bawak Nao Village is a closer access to the asphalt road rather than walking towards the Sembalun climbing gate, here there is a pickup car behind without a roof just to pick up the group to return to Senaru village.
Drive about 30 minutes to pick up the safekeeping items and clean the body then the last destination is transport to Senggigi or to 3 Gili, if there are other destinations such as Kuta Lombok, Sheet or Airport will be charged an additional fee.
If your climbing experience was quite enjoyable with “Gerbang Wisata”, don’t forget to recommend us to friends, relatives and family so that if you come to Lombok, use us as your travel companion in Lombok.
Your satisfaction is our target, you are satisfied, we are lucky, that is the dream that is the goal.
PRICE FOR 3H/2M SHARING TREKKING RINJANI PACKAGE VIA SEMBALUN
Stay In: Home Stay & Sembalun Rim
2 – 4 Participant IDR 1.750.000 / Person
5 Participant more IDR 1.600.000 / Person
CUISINE MENU ILLUSTRATION DURING TREKKING
- BREAKFAST; Pancakes, flour Martabak, fried banana and fruit salad
- LUNCH; Noodles with vegetables, chicken, fried potatoes, fried chicken and white rice
- DINNER; Special fried rice, omelet, fried chicken and white rice
- DRINK; Bottled mineral water, Tea, Coffee, hot oranges, Canned milk (choice after meals)
THE PACKAGE PRICE HAS INCLUDED:
- TRANSPORT: Pickups from all places on the island of Lombok and transport back and forth in all places on the island of Lombok.
- MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner (at any time drinking coffee or tea we also serve food as a class of biscuits or bread)
- DRINKING: Drinking water is very important during the climb, when we start the climb we provide bottled water 1 bottle 1.5 liters but after we run out of drinking water we get it from the source of water because it is not possible to supply water from the beginning of the climb.
- TENT: For one tent for 2 people (this equipment is carried by the porter)
- SLEEPING BAG: Very important when sleeping on a mountain because the weather is very cold.
- PORTER: Porters play an important role in climbing, for 2 climbers will be assisted by 1 porter and already a guide.
- ENTRY TICKETS: Each climber is required to pay an entrance ticket for administrative and registration purposes.
- 1 NIGHT HOME-STAY: Before climbing, participants must prepare themselves in the village of Senaru 1 day in advance to prepare everything including meeting the Master of the track in order to communicate and ask questions about the terrain of climbing on Mount Rinjani.
- INSURANCE: Each participant is insured
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE PACKAGE:
- ENTRY TICKETS: Each climber is required to pay an entrance ticket IDR 150.000/ day for administrative and registration purposes (Holidays and Sundays pay double)
- Other personal needs
- for other personal items, you must use porters or extra extras.