Trekking Mountain Rinjani
PROGRAM: SENARU RIM, LAKE – SEMBALUN RIM – SUMMIT
This third package is exactly the same as the second package trekking mountain Rinjani, there is only a slight difference or additional, when arriving at Sembalun rim or Sembalun caldera, climbers will be invited to get up early at around 3 pm to reach the summit.
From Sembalun rim we continue to walk down toward Bawak Nao village in the leg of Rinjani in north east side. Trekking Mountain Rinjani will be and to walk than transfer to the base-camp in Senaru to take all luggage you had bring.
View previous package ➡ Rinjani Mountain Trekking 4D/3N (Lake) Via Senaru
The Day Fourth Rinjani Trekking 4d/3n Via Senaru
Rim Sembalun – summit – Bawak Nao – Transfer
Walk at midnight by using a flashlight as a lighting tool that was previously prepared, from before starting the climb.
What is certain is that the porters prepare warm tea and biscuits before walking in the middle of the night, this trip is estimated that the climbers will arrive at the summit around 6 am, in order to see and enjoy the sunrise from the peak at an altitude of 3,726 m Sea Level.
Approximately climbers will be at the summit for only about 15 minutes and at the peak there is already a red plate that reads the height of the summit of Mount Rinjani 3,726 m above sea level.
The ride up to the summit from Sembalun caldera is estimated to take 3 hours and to go down which is definitely faster because the terrain is sandy.
So when climbing when climbers set foot in the sand, your feet will be dragged 1/4 step down and will make the climb longer.
Will be different when the trip down with sandy terrain will be faster, so for trips down from the summit of Rinjani to rim 2 or Sembalun caldera it will take approximately 2 hours.
Next the trip continued towards Sembalun Lawang but beforehand breakfast first at Rim Sembalun just came down to meet participants who did not come to the summit who had been waiting to accompany the cooking porter.
On the clear track, there are traces of the climbers at an uncertain point according to the agreement where they have to stop to rest, cook for lunch and after lunch the journey continues towards Sembalun Bawak Nao.
Now we will cross a very wide savanna with views of the shoulders of Mount Rinjani and almost no trees to make this trip a little challenging in the hot sun.
It is also good to take pictures along the memory road, from the slopes of the Sembalun route it will be clear an artificial lake for agribusiness project irrigation belonging to PT. Sampurna obtained by raising water using a bore well.
In the village of Bawak Nao the group had been waiting by a pickup car that resembled a pickup truck because the climbers were dirty, dusty and sweaty.
From Bawak Nao, the group will be taken to Senaru by driving for about 30 minutes and will arrive at Senaru village to pick up the safekeeping items at the representative office.
While cleaning the body before delivery with a more comfortable car and air conditioning to the next destination.
Namely to Senggigi, Mataram or to Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air (free) if there are other destinations such as Kuta Lombok or the Airport, of course there must be an agreement on the price of the previous package.
2-4 People IDR 2.250.000 / Person
5 People Up IDR 2.100.000 / Person
CUISINE MENU DURING TREKKING MOUNTAIN RINJANI
- BREAKFAST; Pancakes, flour Martabak, fried banana and fruit salad
- LUNCH; Boiled noodles with vegetables, chicken, fried potatoes, fried chicken and white rice
- DINNER; Special fried rice, omelet, fried chicken and white rice
- DRINK; Bottled mineral water, Tea, Coffee, hot oranges, Canned milk (choice after meals)
TREKKING RINJANI MOUNTAIN SUMMIT PROGRAM CHARGE IS INCLUDED:
- TRANSPORT: Pickups from all places on the island of Lombok and transport back and forth in all places on the island of Lombok.
- MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner (at any time drinking coffee or tea we also serve food as a class of biscuits or bread)
- DRINKING: Drinking water is very important during the climb, when we start the climb we provide bottled water 1 bottle 1.5 liters but after we run out of drinking water we get it from the source of water because it is not possible to supply water from the beginning of the climb.
- TENT: For one tent for 2 people (this equipment is carried by the porter)
- SLEEPING BAG: Very important when sleeping on a mountain because the weather is very cold.
- PORTER: Porters play an important role in climbing, for 2 climbers will be assisted by 1 porter and already a guide.
- STAY 1 NIGHT IN SENARU: Before climbing, participants must prepare themselves in the village of Senaru 1 day in advance to prepare everything including meeting the Master of the track in order to communicate and ask questions about the terrain of climbing on Mount Rinjani.
- INSURANCE: Each participant is insured
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE tREKKING mOUNTAIN RINJANI PACKAGE:
- ENTRY TICKETS: Each climber is required to pay an entrance ticket IDR 150.000 / day (foreign trekker) for administrative and registration purposes (Holidays and Sundays pay double)
- Other personal needs
- For other personal items, you must use porters or extra extras.