THE FIRST DAY RINJANI TREKKING (SUMMIT PROGRAM) 5D/4N
Pick up – Homestay
The first day Rinjani trekking summit program, pick-up to be taken to the village of Senaru. Because 1 day before climbing is very good to spend the night in the village of Senaru for preparation.
Senaru village besides starting points, there are also 2 well-known waterfall locations: Sendang Gila Waterfall and Tiu Kelep Waterfall which is the most beautiful waterfall on the island of Lombok.
The location of the Sendang Gila waterfall, which is closer to the entrance to the waterfall, is higher than the Tiu Kelep waterfall. So you can do soft trekking 1 day before to the location of the two waterfalls.
THE SECOND DAY RINJANI TREKKING (SUMMIT PROGRAM) 5D/4N
Senaru Village – Sembalun lawang – Sembalun Rim
We start Rinjani Trekking summit from the inn at 08:00 am in Sembalun village or at 07:00 am, if the hotel is in Senaru. After finishing breakfast, for our target to arrive at Rim Sembalun the time we will take is around 6 hours drive.
Will go through a number of resting posts that have been prepared by the manager of Mount Rinjani National Park (TNGR). Sembalun is a plateau. This means that we have started our climbing position at a height that is quite high at an elevation of about 1,100 m above sea level.
The start of a stop at Post 1. We will take it for 2.5 hours. Here we can relax for a moment. To take a breath and to take shelter. because our trip on the first day is not too heavy.
Because it is a vast savanna and is dominated by grass that is green when the rainy season and will appear yellow when the dry season.
Next we continue the journey to Post 2, the road conditions are slightly uphill. There are several grooves in the former river flow that will only have water when it rains.
More precisely we call “maybe not a river. But this is the flow of rain water which is forwarded to the times in the lowlands in Sembalun village in just 30 minutes, to reach it.
We arrived at Post 2 to rest. All to cook and serve lunch. Approximately we arrive here at 11:30 am and we allocate 2 hours to finish, rest and have lunch.
Next we will go to Post 3 with a steeper terrain, with a slope of 30 degrees. We need just one hour to arrive at Post 3.
Rim Sembalun or Pelawangan Sembalun. First day camping place.
Arriving here we can take a break, while looking back.
From here we can see a good view. See Sembalun sub-district which is under the Pergasingan hill.
You can also see water storage ponds for the purposes of watering agribusiness project land owned by PT. S K E (Sembalun Kesuna Emas) obtained from drilling underground water. Then we will continue the journey to Rim Sembalun with an estimated take 1 hour to post extra and from Post extra 2 hours until we arrive at Rim Sembalun for the night.
THIRD DAY RINJANI TREKKING (SUMMIT PROHGRAM) 5D/4N
Sembalun Rim – Summit – Lake
“At midnight, at 2:30 am. After finishing breakfast we take a trip to the summit of Rinjani with an altitude of 3,726 m asl. The journey is quite heavy.
Because of the sandy terrain, we will travel to the summit which will take 3 hours. This means that we will arrive at the top of Rinjani, around 6:00 a.m., to watch the sunrise.
Very often we will be constrained, having to queue up waiting for people to come down from the summit of Rinjani. At a distance of 30 meters. Because the peak area is very small.
Can only accommodate people standing around 7 only. Next we go down faster with normal time only 2 hours.
After breakfast on the 2nd day, we are more relaxed. Because the target arrived at the lake “Segara Anak, it can be a little late so at the very slowest at 1 we have to arrive at the lake.
What is certain is that when he gets to the lake lunch is ready, because after all the porters usually arrive first and prepare for lunch.
After finishing lunch, free program. You can visit Aik Kalak or the place for “hot springs, as satisfied as possible. The location can be reached in 15 minutes from the lake.
You can also fill with fishing on the lake. Because in Segara Anak lake there are many Mujair fish.
Using bait at random can sometimes get fish. Especially if you prepare better bait.
The 3rd night we camped at the edge of Segara Anak Lake, as usual after dinner free or relaxed, depending on the weather outside the tent, or immediately go to bed.
Because tomorrow morning we will proceed to Rim Senaru for only 3 hours, after lunch. This fourth day is the most relaxing trip compared to other days, during mount Rinjani climb.
THE FOURTH DAY RINJANI TREKKING (SUMMIT PROGRAM) 5D/4N
Lake – Senaru Rim
After breakfast you have to fish again for an additional lunch menu. You are just fishing. For business that clean the fish until it is served we leave it to the porter and guide, who will finish it.
Of course, for fishing before climbing, you have to coordinate with us first so we prepare the fishing gear.
Then after lunch we continue the journey to Rim Senaru with an estimated time of 3 or 3.5 hours already having to arrive at Rim Senaru.
4th night we will camp or stay at Rim Senaru. While enjoying the beauty of the Segara Anak lake and the new mountain Jari from a height of 2,641 m above sea level.
After finishing dinner, the group can enjoy the atmosphere outside the tent, depending on the weather. If possible or can also go straight to sleep because the air temperature is usually very cold outside the tent.
We recommend waking up at 6 in the morning to be able to enjoy the morning atmosphere while enjoying the sunrise.
THE FIFTH DAY RINJANI TREKKING (SUMMIT PROGRAM) 5D/4N
Senaru Rim – Senaru Village – Transfer
After waking up in the morning we prepare breakfast and hot tea drinks, coffee or warm milk. This last day is a lighter challenge at 7 am or 8 o’clock in the morning, our journey continues back towards Senaru village.
Target at 2 we have to arrive at the village of Senaru but beforehand we will serve lunch at post 2 at an altitude of 1,500 m above sea level with the atmosphere of a thick forest as shown.
After finishing lunch we continue our journey to our representative office in the village of Senaru.
“After arriving, you can relax for a while in caffe while cleaning the limbs from dust, in cafe you can order food and drinks to pamper yourself with the food you want.” Of course pay yes. This is not included in the package.
Next rinjani trekking summit program we will bring to your next destination. “to Gili Trawangan, Senggigi or to the airport.
5D/4N TREKKING PROGRAMS CHARGES
Overnight at: Hotels, Rim Sembalun, Lake & Rim Senaru
2-4 people IDR 2,550,000 / Person
5 people above IDR 2,400,000 / Person
CUISINE MENU DURING TREKKING
- BREAKFAST; Pancakes, flour Martabak, fried banana and fruit salad
- LUNCH; Boiled noodles with vegetables, chicken, fried potatoes, fried chicken and white rice.
- DINNER; Special fried rice, omelet, fried chicken and white rice.
- DRINK; Bottled mineral water, Tea, Coffee, hot oranges, Canned milk (choice after meals)
THE PACKAGE PRICE HAS INCLUDED:
- TRANSPORT: Pickups from all places on the island of Lombok and transport back and forth in all places on the island of Lombok.
- MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner (at any time drinking coffee or tea we also serve food as a class of biscuits or bread)
- DRINKING: Drinking water is very important during the climb, when we start the climb we provide bottled water 1 bottle 1.5 liters but after we run out of drinking water we get it from the source of water because it is not possible to supply water from the beginning of the climb.
- TENT: For one tent for 2 people (this equipment is carried by the porter)
- SLEEPING BAG: Very important when sleeping on a mountain because the weather is very cold.
- PORTER: Porters play an important role in climbing, for 2 climbers will be assisted by 1 porter and already a guide.
- 1 NIGHT HOMESTAY: Before climbing, participants must prepare themselves in the village of Senaru 1 day in advance to prepare everything including meeting the Master of the track in order to communicate and ask questions about the terrain of climbing on Mount Rinjani.
- INSURANCE: Each participant is insured.
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE PACKAGE:
- ENTRY TICKETS: Each climber is required to pay an entrance ticket Rp 150.000 / day for administrative and registration purposes (Holidays and Sundays pay double)
- Other personal needs
- For the purposes of other personal items that want to be hiked up must use the services of an additional porter.