Trekking from Senaru or trekking Rinjani Senaru rim is the most popular for climbing Mount Rinjani, because it is the most recognized starting point for climbing. Generally climbers go through Senaru village and then get off at Sembalun village if the climbing program is more than 3 days on Mount Rinjani.
The First Day Rinjani Trekking Via Senaru
Pick Up – Senaru Village
The first day trekking Rinjani Senaru Rim of pick-up to be taken to the village of Senaru. Because 1 day before climbing is very good to spend the night in the village of Senaru for preparation.
Need to know: Rinjani Geopark
Senaru village starting points, there are also 2 well-known waterfall locations: Sendang Gila Waterfall and Tiu Kelep Waterfall which is the most beautiful waterfall on the island of Lombok.
The location of the Sendang Gila waterfall, which is closer to the entrance to the waterfall, is higher than the Tiu Kelep waterfall. So you can do soft trekking 1 day before to the location of the two waterfalls.
The Second Day Trekking Rinjani Senaru Rim
Senaru Village – Rim Senaru
The climb begins the day after tomorrow morning at 7:00 am from Senaru village 601 m above sea level to Crater Rim by taking a 7 hour hiking trip through 70% of tropical forest and 30% of savanna.
Along the way there have been several posts for resting places, stopping at Post 2 at an altitude of 1,500 m above sea level, resting cooking for lunch and drinking tea or coffee for a moment.
Afterwards before continuing the journey to Rim or Senaru caldera, we will arrive in the afternoon at around 6:00 pm the climbers can rest while enjoying the sunset behind Mount Agung which is located on the island of Bali and can see the silhouette of the cone of the summit of Mount Agung very beautiful.
Stayed one night at Rim Senaru at an altitude of 2,641 m above sea level and in the morning the group of climbers could enjoy the sunrise, illuminating the scenery that was so amazing to the eye.
And enjoy the crater which is fortified by the walls of the crater cliffs of the very high Segara Anak lake and the view towards the volcano cone of Baru Baru mountain.
Certainly without a hand command will aim the camera to all directions to capture the surrounding beauty.
Third Day Trekking Rinjani Senaru Rim
Rim Senaru – Senaru Village – Transfer to the Next Destination
After breakfast the group will be invited to return to the village of Senaru via the same road which is expected to arrive at around 2 pm at the representative office in the village of Senaru.
Take all your back pack items to continue your trip to the next destination to 3 Gili (Trawangan, Meno and Air), Senggigi, Mataram or other places but there must be another transport price agreement if the next destination is very far from the agreed location.
If your trekking experience was quite enjoyable with “Gerbang Wisata”, don’t forget to recommend us to friends, relatives and family so that if you come to Lombok, use us as your travel companion in Lombok.
Your satisfaction is our target. If you are satisfied, we are lucky wit own our profit, that is the dream that is our the goal.
3H/2M SHARING TREKKING PACKAGE RINJANI SENARU RIM
Stay In: Home Stay & Senaru Rim
2 – 4 Participant IDR 1.600.000/ Person
5 Participant more IDR 1.500.000/ Person
CUISINE MENU ILLUSTRATION DURING TREKKING
- BREAKFAST; Pancakes, flour Martabak, fried banana and fruit salad
- LUNCH; Boiled noodles with vegetables, chicken, fried potatoes, fried chicken and white rice.
- DINNER; Special fried rice, omelet, fried chicken and white rice.
- DRINK; Bottled mineral water, Tea, Coffee, hot oranges, Canned milk (choice after meals)
THE PACKAGE TREKKING RINJANI VIA SENARU PRICE HAS INCLUDED:
- TRANSPORT: Pickups from all places on the island of Lombok and transport back and forth in all places on the island of Lombok.
- MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner (at any time drinking coffee or tea we also serve food as a class of biscuits or bread)
- DRINKING: Drinking water is very important during the climb, when we start the climb we provide bottled water 1 bottle 1.5 liters but after we run out of drinking water we get it from the source of water because it is not possible to supply water from the beginning of the climb.
- TENT: For one tent for 2 people (this equipment is carried by the porter)
- SLEEPING BAG: Very important when sleeping on a mountain because the weather is very cold.
- PORTER: Porters play an important role in climbing, for 2 climbers will be assisted by 1 porter and already a guide.
- ONE NIGHT HOMESTAY: Before climbing, participants must prepare themselves in the village of Senaru 1 day in advance to prepare everything including meeting the Master of the track in order to communicate and ask questions about the terrain of climbing on Mount Rinjani.
- INSURANCE: Each participant is insured
THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE IN THE PACKAGE:
- ENTRY TICKETS: Each climber is required to pay an entrance ticket IDR 150.000 / day for administrative and registration purposes (Holidays and Sundays pay double)
- Other personal needs
- For other personal items, you must use porters or extra charge.
Due to bad weather on January 1 – March 28, all Mount Rinjani trekking programs were closed by National Park Administration and reopened on April 1