SUNSET BOAT TRIP
Departs 10:00 Am – 08:00 Pm Done
The snorkeling trip and cycling tour program departs from Teluk Nara harbor or starts from Teluk Nara port at 10:00 am to finish at sunset, when returning to Teluk Nara harbor while enjoying the sunset on the way, until the estimated time of completion at your vehicle park is at 08:00 pm.
The purpose of this trip, invites you to enjoy the underwater beauty around the 3 Gilis, also to get to know the 3 Gili lands, this trip will invite you to snorkel, see Gili Air land, see Gili Meno mainland and see Gili Trawangan land by going around using a pedal bike. after that Return to the harbor of Teluk Nara at dusk while enjoying the sunset.
The advantage of using this trip, you will not spend time waiting when compared to other snorkeling trip options if you don’t stay on Gili. As soon as you arrive at the harbor of Teluk Nara, this trip will immediately leave for the 3 Gilis, you don’t have to wait for hours to wait for the Public Boat to cross to Gili Trawangan.
If you use a speed boat back and forth you have to pay a lot and there will definitely be a waiting session too. On Gili you have to reserve a boat trip again, that means waiting again. The point is that there will be a lot of things that will make you have to wait, but with this boat trip you are just walking. The boatman will control the boat as well as possible and you will control the boatman or boat captain.
- Gili Air Marine Park
- Lunch on Gili Air
- Traveling on Gili Air
- Snorkeling In Gili Meno Turtle Spot
- Snorkeling In Gili Meno Statues In The Water Spot
- Visiting Gili Meno Lake
- Snorkeling in Gili Trawangan
- Cycling On Gili Trawangan
- Enjoying the Sunset from the Boat
- Private Boat
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling Guide
- Bread For Fish Food
- GoPro Camera
- Bike Rental In Trawangan
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drink Fanta / Coca-Cola
WHICH DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Lunch on Gili Air
- Entrance Ticket / Entrance Fee
- Snacks or other meals
- Tips Guide And Boatman
SNORKELING TRIP AND CYCLING PRICE ANALYSIS
|Number of participants
|Price / Person
- If participants are forced to have more than 10 participants, the maximum tolerance is 15 passengers on the boat and each additional peseta will be charged Rp. 150,000 / person.
- If there are more than 15 passengers or participants, we will use 2 boats and we will calculate the cost per person according to the analysis as shown in the table above.
SNORKELING TRIP AND CYCLING ITINERARY
Our trip starts from the harbor of Teluk Nara, Teluk Nara is better known as the speed boat port to the 3 Gilis. From this port, we start our private snorkeling trip or SUNSET BOAT TRIP, of course we have prepared everything, just waiting for your arrival and going straight away.
From the harbor of Teluk Nara, we go straight to Gili Air, the easternmost island and closest to the mainland, with an estimated time of 30 minutes arriving at the Gili Air snorkeling spot, this spot is generally called “Color Full Fish” or fish park. Here many thousands of fish that are used to be fed by visitors.
- Boat trip departs from Teluk Nara harbor at 10:00 Am direct to Gili Air snorkeling spot.
- Snorkeling at Gili Air marine park at 12:30 Pm is over, go straight to the lunch place,
- After lunch, participants are welcome to go for a walk on Gili Air until 02:00 am back on the boat to continue the snorkeling trip to Gili Meno.
- On Gili Meno, we arrived at 02:15 pm and immediately snorkeled at the turtle spot, on our side we will see many turtles and fish in the water, we snorkel for only 30 minutes here.
- Next we move to the spot of the statue in the water on the west side of Gili Meno at 02:50 direct snorkeling, estimated to finish snorkeling here at 03:30 Pm.
- Participants will be invited to walk to the location of the lake. After finishing the visit to Gili Meno at 04:00 we invite participants to Gili Trawangan.
- Arriving at Gili Trawangan at 04:15, there are 2 options, whether participants want to snorkel again or go cycling right away.
- At 05:00 Pm we will invite participants to cycle around Gili Trawangan until 06:30 Pm.
- Cycling around Gili Trawangan takes less than 30 minutes so you can stop at interesting places to take pictures on the coast of Gili Trawangan. You have 1.5 Hours to cycle around Gili Trawangan.
- At dusk at 06:30 pm our participants invite us to take another boat trip, to return to Nara Bay while enjoying the sunset on the way. Participants can go up to the roof top boat or a part of the boat to relax and enjoy the return journey.
- Until an estimated 08:00 pm Participants are already in the parking lot to continue the journey home or back to the hotel to Kuta Beach, Senggigi, Mataram or to other destinations.
The following is an overview of the trip that you will take from morning to night, the pictures below are a representation of the trip that you will take. Hopefully this trip goes as expected without anything missing. Please submit your suggestions and criticisms through the comments column below.